Step Inside The Experience – Become Part of the Attraction | Experience Innovators
Calling all creative types – Have you ever wanted to become part of an interactive, immersive experience that brings joy and inspiration to others? Help us generate long lasting memories by stepping inside our world and becoming a part of the scene at this year’s Monster Bash on Saturday, October 28th, 2017. Party it up with 15,000 revelers who will have their eyes on you and YOUR unique expression of our themes! Even better, gather your whole crew and go BIG – all while partying for FREE.
Pick one of our five themes that spark your inspiration
- · The Asylum
- · Death & Decay
- · Twisted Dream House
- · Clown Carnage
- · Black Butterfly VIP
Put together a costume and a totem that matches the theme. Get creative! Please plan ahead and send us a general overview of what you are planning on doing. We will offer you our inspiration and advice to help take your ideas to the next level. Involve your friends and go all out!
Get Social –Leading up to the event we ask that you curate a total of 6 posts minimum on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We can work with you to create a timeline that works for you as well as suggest content and giveaways.
Come Out And PARTY – Party it up in the themed area that matches your outfit for a minimum of two hours. As one of our exclusive experience generators, you will receive a VIP ticket to San Diego Monster Bash, including EIGHT free drinks, access to private restrooms, a private VIP lounge, and discounted drinks all night long. Get your crew together and make a night out of it – ALL experience generators will receive free entry with VIP treatment. You will also have the choice to be a part of our pre-event television segments – a once in a lifetime opportunity that is not to be missed (and your chance to show off on national television)
Interested in being a part of the magic, mystery, and lustful horror at Monster Bash? Fill out your information below and one of our experience generator liaisons will reach out to you to go over your ideas.
- We could not put on San Diego Monster Bash without our amazing volunteers. Please check out our available opportunities to get involved with San Diego’s Biggest Halloween Festival.
- · Cob Webb and decorating Volunteers – 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Placing Cobb Webb all around the venue and assisting with decorating
- · Costume Contest Judges and Check – In – 5:00 PM to Midnight
Assist with signing people up, pre-judging and assisting at Stage for contest
- · Experience Generators – 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM
Assist in adding to the overall experience of San Diego Monster Bash by putting together a costume and a totem that matches the theme of one of the stages. Get creative! Please plan ahead and send us a general overview of what you are planning on doing.
A Block Party Guide To Totems
- PVC Pipe: This is a great light weight option. You will need a method of securing any joints in the PVC pipe so it does not fall apart when you are dancing around with it. Duct tape is great for this.
- Light Wood: While this is a sturdy option, it does carry a bit more weight than the other options.
- Aluminum or Polycarbonate Telescoping Poles: Some options for this are telescoping flag poles, camera poles, and pool cleaner poles. Just make sure the pole is lightweight and not solid metal. Pool cleaner poles, once you remove the net, the frame of the net can easily support a sign with plenty of surface area to attach to
- Weight: Don’t make your totem too heavy – it should be light enough to dance with comfortably throughout the night.
- Lights: Light up the night!! El wire and battery operated led lights are ideal for totems and allow your work to be seen from far away –and- throughout the night!